We Have Many Convenient Ways for You to Give:
New : Gathering Gratitude Stewardship Packet
- On-Site: Give at any of our worship services. (8:15 and 10:45)
- On-Line : It's easy! Support the mission of West Linn Lutheran Church through electronic giving. It is a convenient and secure way to provide financial support. Please note fee differences : 2.75% vs 1% ACH
- Our online donation portal provides for one-time and automated recurring gifts. Click here to set up an account that will enable you to pay with credit cards or checking accounts, either once or repeatedly. This option costs WLLC a small fee that you may elect to pay as part of your contribution.
- You may also make a one-time payment through PayPal by clicking here.
- Mail: You may send your check to: 20390 Willamette Drive, West Linn, Oregon 97068
- Bill Pay: Give from your own online checking account to generate and send a check through your bank's "Bill Pay" option each month.
- Stock/Mutual Funds : One Time Donation or On-Going Pledge giving. The gifting of stock to the church is a "win-win" situation both you and the church. See more details below or click here to learn more about Thrivent InFaith Community Foundation.
Where does your money go?
Outreach and Support
West Linn Lutheran Church is known for its outreach and support of many mission projects both local and abroad. Many of WLLC’s members actively participate in the operations of these various agencies: House of Zion, Father's Heart Street our Companion Congregation in Sacele, ELCA Disaster Relief, Janus Youth, Youth Homeless Outreach, World Hunger Offering and many more. A designated gift made at WLLC to any of these agencies will be passed along to the respective agency.
Activities and Programs
West Linn Lutheran Church (WLLC) has many activities and
programming that support the needs and passions of its members. Here are some of the popular programs and activities you support: Scholarships, Youth Group, Quilting Group, Labyrinth, Women’s Advent Breakfast, Men’s Ministry and Women’s Retreat.
Your monetary donation funds those who staff the many programs and ministries available at West Linn Lutheran Church, building operation and maintenance, Oregon Synod, ELCA and community benevolence, Christian education for all ages, worship publications and music and other fellowship and prayer activities.
Stocks and Mutual Funds
Make a bigger impact by donating long-term appreciated securities, including stocks, bonds and mutual funds to the West Linn Lutheran Church Endowment fund held by the Thrivent InFaith Community Foundation. This may be a one-time gift or a part of your regular pledge giving. The tax benefits double because you deduct the full fair market value of the gift (if you itemize your deductions) plus escape the realized capital gains tax on the sale of the securities. Talk to your personal tax advisor to see if this might be a good option for you. For more details access the document below :
For any questions, concerns or need any help with giving, please contact Mary Bell in the church office at (503) 656-0110