WLLC Scholarship Application
In order to be considered for a scholarship please review criteria
• Applicants must have evidence of supporting or serving in the West Linn community. Students must be a member of the congregation.
• Grants are to be used for: school following high school. This includes community college, trade school, and university. Camps or non-degree trainings are not eligible.
• All applicants will be given a grant.
• There must be a filled-out application (available in the church office or printable below) submitted in order to be eligible for reward.
• Awards will be available one time during the year: the deadline will be announced at least one month prior.
Pacific Lutheran University Scholarship
For those who are Alumni of PLU You Can refer a student for a scholarship!
Refer a student and they can receive $4,000!
As a graduate of Pacific Lutheran University, you know firsthand the amazing experiences students have as a part of the liberal arts education here. With the Alumni Referral Scholarship, you can help students have the chance to experience it for themselves. With your referral, a student can receive up to $4,000 in scholarships during their time at PLU.
There’s no limit to the number of students you can qualify for an award. You don’t have to wait until they’re seniors, either – refer a freshman to give them lots of time to think about becoming a Lute. The deadline to refer a student graduating in Spring 2021 has passed. Please fill out the form for high school students graduating in 2022, 2023 and 2024 that you know would be great Lutes!
For more information follow the links HERE and HERE.
Scholarship Application (Click Image Below)